Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's the Random Weekend: What's Up?

Seriously, my bedroom has a door for the purpose of it being closed. Don't you hate it when people come in and out of your room without knocking first, or even closing the door after they leave?

Now, now. I'm actually cranky because my knee is currently swelling and I cannot walk properly. The funny thing is that I can still drive when I tried to this morning. You see, I just got my driver's license yesterday and as I was going home after I got the license, my right knee started hurting and I thought it would eventually go away after 12 hours. However, when I woke up this morning, I was still unable to walk properly. I had some plans for today and tomorrow and I had to cancel at the last minute because of my knee. Those plans involved work and play and I was excited for a whole week about it and a mere knee swelling left me unable to attend both plans. I was so sad about having to cancel that I immersed myself in animated movies/series today.

I first watched Mulan and then Mulan II. They were both awesome films but Mulan made me really cry with full emotions. Haha! I don't remember watching Mulan and understanding it as a child so it was probably my first time to watch it fully just this afternoon. After Mulan I did a marathon on an anime that I haven't gotten a hold of in a while, which is Servant x Service. Along with Free! and WataMote, those three are the Summer 2013 anime series that I'm currently watching. I must say that the Servant x Service plot has leveled up and I'm so elated by what's happening!

All in all, I don't feel bad as much as I felt this morning because of not being able to attend to my plans. Watching those things made my mood better, but getting a reply from the job that I'm supposed to take part in also did the trick. I just hope that my knee will get better soon so that I can walk properly from point A to point B, and so that I can lock my door and not be bothered as much to open it each time someone knocks on my bedroom door.

No comments :

Post a Comment