Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's the Random Weekend: Written words.


Written words make me express myself more. Even if it’s cluttered, or arranged in a conventional way, my heart is always present in my writing. I have many essays, short paragraphs that contain my inner self of the past that I sometimes come across whenever I feel like digging into it. Those were written on my old mobile phone, the one I used all throughout college. What lies there were my thoughts on life, at that moment where I still have all the time, money, and new experiences that I want. I can’t help but feel different about myself. It seems that I really grew up in a span of really short years. I feel like I’ve matured enough to think that those problems and opinions that I had were not applicable to my life anymore. It’s like those words that I sincerely wrote were not of mine entirely, but just a small, unrecognizable part of me of the past.

No comments :

Post a Comment