Monday, August 19, 2013

K-Mondays: Happy 7th Anniversary, Big Bang!

Since I'm quite tired today because of the unpleasant weather here in the Philippines, I don't quite have the energy to come up with something so creative and fun to read. I hope that despite the somewhat effortlessness of my writing in this entry, my feelings will be somehow conveyed to you.

August 19, 2006, when Big Bang debuted and started to share the world their one of a kind music style. I still wasn't a fan back then, and I didn't even knew about them when they were rookies. I was engrossed with Super Junior during those times, you see. I started to get to know the group when their single, "Lies" went amazingly popular not only in Korea but also among international fans. I was a Wonder Girls fan back then, and their Tell Me & Lies collaboration stages were just so cute. I then started to listen to their other popular songs afterwards like Haru Haru, Gara Gara Go, Forever With U, and so on. 

I only started to become a fan in 2009, when 2NE1 debuted and made a collaboration with Big Bang with Lollipop. I was a Sandara Park fan ever since Star Circle Quest (contest where Sandara Park joined back in the Philippines), and seeing her debut in Korea when I was just so addicted to everything Korean was so exciting. Since then, I continued to like Big Bang and 2NE1, and developed deep feelings especially for Big Bang. Even though I wasn't a fan from the start of their singing careers, I am proud to say that I am a V.I.P. until whenever. Whatever happens, even after everyone pursues their military service duties, even after they disband, I will still be a V.I.P.


Taken from Big Bang's official Facebook account

No comments :

Post a Comment