Friday, August 16, 2013

It's the Random Weekend: Roller Coaster of Fear

So I just read a post in Tumblr about someone being forced into riding a terrifying roller coaster ride. While before the ride the person was hesitant to go on the ride and during the ride the person was scared to death, after it the person gets excited and probably wants to go again. Admittedly, I am also terrified of those rides. However, I am one of those people who talks (force) other scared friends to go with me on the ride. The thing is, even if I'm at scared at first, like the person in Tumblr whom I talked about earlier, I always end up liking it and wanting to try it again. I would never want to regret not going to any terrifying roller coaster ride just because I'm trembling at the mere sight of it. Facing that fear of falling gives me excitement, yet my knees always seem to give up on me whenever that happens. In essence, riding a scary ride in amusement parks make me face my fears and not doing it would make me regret it.

I want to be more like that in life. Facing my fears while my heart beats so fast I don't know if it's excitement or panic. I'm trying now, so that I won't have regrets later on. Just try and try, because I will never know what's out there for me unless I give it a shot.


Life is one big roller coaster ride.

No comments :

Post a Comment