Friday, August 2, 2013

It's the Random Weekend: What's happening?

This is just my second Random Weekend because last week I was sort of busy packing up, meeting with friends because last Saturday night I had been in my flight back home to the Philippines. I chose to come back here to reach my dreams and challenge myself. I'm not going into details now since I'm writing this at 3pm and it's very hot right now (why is it that it's not raining when I stay at home? ugh). I want to relax and think about running this blog right now and save stressing out for my dream later at night. 

I'm currently downloading movies that I might or might not end up using for Reel Thursday and most of them are quite old movies. I started watching one movie last night that I acquired a long time ago but didn't get to watch immediately although I didn't finish it last night because I was too tired and sleepy. I went on a 2 days and 1 night trip to my second home in Manila (Vito Cruz, Taft) and I did some things for my applications for Master's and for Civil Service Exam, but I didn't manage to get it all done because of reasons. Now that weekend's here, I won't be stressing out too much and just relax for the first time since I came home. I really hope it rains though because I miss playing jazz music when it's raining, while I cuddle up with my blanket and watch movies. Ahh, that's the life. 

Moving on.. I have checked my books that are all piling and lining up for me to read them, and I decided to narrow them down. I chose Para Kay B by Ricky Lee and A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare (No Fear Shakespeare Edition). Maybe today, if I don't get annoyed by the hot, humid, and blinding weather, I will start reading Para Kay B.

About the upcoming posts for next week.. I think K-Mondays will be about Korean Food with some sort of twist in it, and I'm so excited to write about it. I'm still not sure though if I'll be able to pull it off. Tuesday Running Man is not so exciting as last week's but still, I hope that it would be as awesome as always. Next is J-Wednesdays, I have one topic in mind and it's 'how to learn and practice your Nihongo skills while reading Japanese Manga.' However, I'm still considering other topics. Finally, for Reel Thursday, like what I've mentioned earlier, I will be talking about some promising movies that I have yet to watch that are also quite old.

じゃーね〜

No comments :

Post a Comment