Monday, October 14, 2013

Hiatus. (This Week)

Just this morning, I woke up at 4am and only got 4 hours of sleep. I had to wake up that early despite having gone home at 11:30pm the other day because I had my Civil Service Exam this Sunday morning. I wasn't that prepared, considering that I just studied (not vigorously) a week before the exam, and I was also busy last week. At 11am after finishing the exam (which was stressful by the way, because of the really uncomfortable chair that I sat on for three whole hours) I accompanied a friend to go shopping at a mall for her birthday. Then, we went to her condo (by car, thank goodness, but the traffic was terrible in Manila) and picked up our two friends. Thankfully, they decided to drop me in Makati for my training for my part-time job, at 5pm. I actually just got home and remembered that I still don't have a post for Monday, and I'm too busy tomorrow to create a blog entry.

This week, my schedule is also packed, and I don't think that I can squeeze in a proper sleep what more update for my 4-day blog entries? Now, I'm writing this as a 'promissory note' that I will definitely write K-Mondays, Tuesday Running Man, J-Wednesdays, and Reel Thursday for this week, but not on the days themselves. Most probably by Wednesday, I can write some of it but I will try to finish until Sunday. I don't even know if what I'm writing is right anymore. Anyways, I need to sleep now and wake up at 9am tomorrow (finally some decent sleep) but I know that it'll be a busy day tomorrow. Gambare! Fighting! Aja!

No comments :

Post a Comment