Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Quick, Amateur Photo shoot.

Model: My sister. Makeup & Photo by yours truly.

This was an unexpected photo shoot. I was just going to try out the 'smokey eye' look on my sister, then it turned into a photo shoot session. The location was actually just in our parents' room and the lighting was the yellow light installed in the room. There's a white space in that room so it was convenient. I've also touched-up the photos a bit like the one on the left, I tweaked the highlights, shadows, etc.




Same for this picture at the left, I've also just tweaked the lighting. the background gave off a white-ish color because of the TV. There are black and white versions of these first two pictures in my sister's Facebook account since she wanted it to be in B&W.





The next is in B&W since I thought that it is better without color. I used the preset in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to give it a B&W effect. 









This photo on the right is quite a weird one. Through the course of my experience in taking photos of my friends or family, I've always had a liking on weird shots like this one where the model has a blank expression (I'm thinking of posting that other picture..). It's just that it's not pre-determined or expected. I played with this photo in Lightroom and I stumbled upon this effect and viola! I liked it. I call this one the 'frozen' look.

No comments :

Post a Comment