Sunday, April 8, 2012

Random Post

This is random post #1. I will blog about random things from time to time when I have time and energy to do so. Well, this first post about randomness is firstly about the layout of my blog! I'm so lazy to fix it and the PS in my laptop is not working. When I get ALL free time, I'll be making something like a banner 'cause the title part is too plain for me. I don't want to add color since white is the best for me cause it's neat. Second is about school. I've been quite slacking off lately this Holy Week vacation but I've already finished two works that needs to be done. However, there are many more to go and there's my finals. That's why I found time to re-start a blog because of pro-cras-ti-na-tion. Oh our good friend procrastination. Well, I'm currently slacking off. Third is about this blog and its future. I'm planning to make this blog last looong (cause my blogs tend to be short time ones). This will be my sort of investment so that I'll be reminded of continuing this blog by the time I graduate. I'm also hoping that my life would be REALLY full of adventures like the title of this blog. If not, should I change my blog address then? XD 

That's it for my random post #1 and more random posts to goo~

No comments :

Post a Comment