Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love Rain.

 Love Rain is Jang Geun Seuk's new drama with Im Yoon Ah from SNSD (Girl's Generation). The story basically has two parts. First is the part set in the 1970's, and the second is the present. The first four episodes of Love Rain is dedicated to the 1970's part.

The screen cap on the right is Jang Geun Seuk <3 and in just 3 seconds, he fell in love.
So how does it go? The first part is set in the 1970's wherein a college student, Seo In ha (yes, I got bothered at first when I found out that his name is the same as my nickname), fell in love with a college girl named Kim Yoon Hee (Im Yoon Ah). However, things got complicated when something happened. I don't want to spoil this stuff because I basically watched this clueless of what would happen. (I was right with my guess though..)                                                                                                                   
Look at how they dress (at the right)! 

The title. Why is it called "Love Rain?" Look at the photo on the left, that particular frame tells a lot of story so I think there aren't much to be said here.
 And the screen cap on the right also tells a lot. I put it there because of its importance so yeah. Well, the guy there is Lee Dong Wook (no, not the actor LDW) played by Kim Si Hoo. Lee Dong Wook is a med student and he comes from a family of doctors. He's also a "casanova." He's pretty charming..
Well of course, Jang Geun Seuk here on the left is happy playing tennis. I just want more screen caps of JGS. >.<
And yet another screen cap..









These screen caps come from episode 1 of Love Rain. However I'm on episode 5 and later is the airing of episode 6. I'm just waiting for the English sub and I'll be able to watch it. That is why I cannot talk about the second part yet because I don't know which details to say. But if you do some research, the second part is about the present. This will not sound good because unfortunately, Kim Yoon Hee and Seo In Ha will not be together. That's why the present is about their daughter and son, respectively, and their own love story. If you've watched the Korean film "The Classic," this is quite like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment