Sunday, April 8, 2012

Makeup Haul: Etude House and The Face Shop

I was planning to go outside (yes, outside. I've been stuck at home) this Holy Week that's why I checked which malls are open. I checked online and turns out that almost all the malls are already open today. So I went to SM Masinag, to buy some goodies since I had extra money. I went to both Etude House and The Face Shop and I bought these:

Etude House

This is the 'Lovely Cookie Blusher' in 03 Orange
This is what it looks like..
Fresh Cherry Tint #01
Fresh Cherry Tint #01 (Red)

Happy Teatime Green Tea Cleansing Tissue. I always buy this as a make-up remover.

And tah-dah! I got this! I actually bought my sister a powder brush, that's why my purchase was 1,000+ pesos. If you purchase about 1,000 pesos and above, you either get a sticker something or this ticket to the Etude House Play House: Pink Fair 2012. It's on April 21-22 from 2pm to 7pm. There are lots of things to do in the Play House like make-overs, photobooth, games, etc.


 Face Shop

Phytogenic Infinite Powder Foundation with SPF 20 NB 25
When you open the box..
Powder Foundation itself..
Face it Designing Eye Shadow 04 Gold & Brown
Face it Designing Eye Shadow 04 Gold & Brown
Inside.. with 4 shades.
Swatches, clockwise from the darkest color.
 7P Eyeshadow Brush
 Freebies from The Face Shop!


I put on the Lip Tint, Powder foundation and Eyeshadow. ^o^
  











No comments :

Post a Comment