Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Etude Playhouse 2012 & Forever 21 SM North Edsa

I went to the Etude Playhouse: Pink Fair 2012 on its first day since I got a free entrance ticket for it through buying from Etude House anything worth 1,000 pesos. I didn't take that much picture since I didn't bring my DSLR (since it's so heavy). Actually I didn't take any pictures at all except in my BB. However, BB's camera is low quality and I just posted it on twitter.

The Playhouse was fun, with all the games, talk and freebies. Unfortunately, I didn't get any prize for the games since I was such a noob. -_-" The talk was however enlightening, like the Beauty 101 and the trend report both by Meg magazine. When I was done with the games, I decided to go to Forever 21 first since it's its second day of opening in SM North.

I bought these stuff:


Back view of the top


Front view


This is a pleated shorts and mine's a much darker orange.


White shorts with tribal print belt

Pictures taken from Forever 21 website: http://www.forever21.com/

I also bought sunglasses and a pair of feather earrings. The feather earrings was a last minute thing just to make my bill reach 5,000 pesos for a free F21 bag.


This is the free bag. ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment