Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reel Thursday: Catching Fire Trailer.

Tributes, and casual fans of The Hunger Games trilogy, I present to you the most awaited trailer of the year (yeah for me), Catching Fire (2013).


Glorious, huh? Just watching it gives me the chills. Some people might even cry, seeing their favorite book come to life. I am definitely one of those who are touched when my favorite books are made into movies. The things that you just imagined and even fall asleep just thinking about, are almost made into a reality. Those dresses that you imagined, those people that you cared for, are there, moving. Isn't it amazing?

Moving on, I think that the first movie was great, but I would be more happy or satisfied if it was a bit longer. I understand that movies should be just roughly 2-3 hours long, but what I would give for an extended version. Catching Fire is the thickest book, I think, and is the most action packed book. In Catching Fire, we get to see more of the world that they live in, a dystopian place called Panem. It is also the most exciting book for me. That's why I'm really looking forward to Catching Fire this November. While patiently waiting for November to come along, I'm getting pieces of goodies from its promotion in Facebook. They have teaser photos there and contests. There is also a Capitol Couture Tumblr blog wherein fashion in the Capitol (which is deemed out-of-this-world) is glorified and emulated. I believe that the dresses and the whole outfits are gorgeous. Maybe I'm one of the Capitol people? I wouldn't know. However, you can know the District where you belong to from here, but it's currently undergoing maintenance. I got this though, from before:



Yes! I'm from District 5, and I'm supposedly a Plant Security Officer. Cool right? Now, let's just patiently wait for November 22 and scream when the movie's out!

No comments :

Post a Comment