Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's the Random Weekend: The cat who reincarnated into a FANGIRL.

I have made some changes in my blog, just to make me more efficient in blogging, and make my blog more readable. I included five segments per week: K-Mondays, Tuesday Running Man, J-Wednesdays 水曜日だ!, Reel Thursday, and It's the Random Weekend. First is K-Mondays. On Mondays, I'll be talking about anything related to Korea, be it their pop culture, traditions, food, cultural heritage, travel, etc. My first topic this week was K-pop, specifically, 2NE1's new single Falling In Love. Second is Tuesday Running Man. Since English subtitles for Running Man usually come up on Monday nights, I'll be making the post on Tuesdays. Also, I'm hoping that my beloved Running Man will not be ending soon and might make it into 5 years or more! Third, J-Wednesdays, is a day for anything and everything Japanese! This week's first J-Wednesdays was about Karuta, Hyakunin Isshu and Chihayafuru (anime). Next is Reel Thursday. On Thursdays, we wear pink. Now, that's a line from Mean Girls. They wear pink on Wednesdays though. Anyways, I talk about mostly Western movies on Thursday, but who knows, I might go for Filipino or any Asian movies.. Lastly, it's the random weekend. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, I want to take a break and just do 1 to 2 short blog posts with random topics. This week, I chose to talk about the changes in my blog.

Moving along, I want to talk about the blog name change. I went with "The cat who reincarnated into a FANGIRL" because I wanted to change my blog name since I saw that similar blog name with a Tumblr user. I, myself, is a Tumblr user but I don't have the same blog name as my blog name here. The reason though for coming up with that name is my own personality. I am a fangirl and I love cats. I find myself similar to cats as I live with them for how many years now. Sometimes I'm lazy, I'm not in the mood, but other times I'm hyper and want to play along. That's why I thought that I might be a cat in my past life. And so, I made that into my blog name, The cat who reincarnated into a fangirl.

I'll be going real random with this blog post and tell you guys that The Walking Dead Season 4 Trailer is out! It's only available in America though, but a kind person uploaded it in Youtube for us to watch in places other than America.


No comments :

Post a Comment