Friday, April 19, 2013

Blog name change?

I was going through my previous posts and I noticed that my posts are mostly about my numerous fandoms, travel, and life realizations. Now I'm thinking if I should change this blog into a fangirl related one. Being a fangirl is something that I am known of among my friends and I believe that "you can take away the fangirl from the fandom but you cannot take away the fandom in the fangirl." Did that make sense? Well yeah I know, I'm spouting off nonsense. I love the variety of fandoms that I'm in and I'm thinking whether that's enough to run this blog. I could make another one but I'm afraid I would have nothing much to put in here. I guess I'll keep thinking about it after this post and I'll change the blog name (not the blog adress) if I decide to or maybe I'll keep it. Let's see.

No comments :

Post a Comment