Wednesday, December 4, 2013

J-Wednesdays 水曜日だ!: Daisy by Stereo Dive Foundation (Kyoukai no Kanata ED song)


Daisy by Stereo Dive Foundation

This beautiful song is Kyoukai no Kanata (fall anime 2013) ending song, and just by listening to it, it gives so much emotions (and feels) about the anime. Kyoukai no Kanata has a somehow tragic storyline, and this song is able to capture the essence of that. I personally prefer songs like this, with the smooth melody mixed with strong beats. Isn't that like the story of Kyoukai no Kanata? It gives off an aura of cuteness and being light-hearted, yet beyond it is a tale that's very mysterious.

Alright, I'm going to confess. I do love this song and Kyoukai no Kanata, but these days I'm really busy with everyday of the week occupied with lots of stuff to do for grad school. You see, I'm still starting to adjust to the atmosphere and I'm keeping myself busy. For three weeks already, I haven't even posted a Reel Thursday entry. I was planning to do a Catching Fire post, but it was too difficult to not include a spoiler. Nonetheless, I'm thinking of doing a Christmas Special of Reel Thursday and next week I'll be on a 1-week hiatus. I promise to bring quality blog posts when I come back.

Do listen to Daisy by Stereo Dive Foundation, because it's a beautiful song.

No comments :

Post a Comment