Monday, December 16, 2013

K-Mondays: Bom & Hi's All I Want For Christmas Is You.



Last December 12, 2013, YG Entertainment released a teaser video (embedded above) on Youtube for a new unit created within YG family. The logo showed the letters B and H, which probably is the initials of the members of the new unit. In the video, we also saw two girls creepily walking and holding hands. Of course, as many have suspected, the two girls are indeed Park Bom and Lee Hi. 

After the first teaser, 2 more videos were released, which showed Bom and Hi. This December 17, 2013, there will be a pre-release of their single, "All I Want For Christmas Is You," which is a version of Mariah Carey's song of the same title. I think the song will be available on that day on this website, since it was linked in the YG-Family page on Facebook. 


Taken from YG-Family page on Facebook.

I was so excited for this new unit of YGE, since these two have really powerful and lovely vocals. I really adore Lee Hi and I have been waiting for her to be back, promoting again and this is such a good time, because it's the most wonderful time of the year and their singing this wonderful song! Did I just fangirl? Well yeah, that's the purpose of my blog. On the other hand, Bom joining Hi is such a dream come true since both ladies have the most beautiful voices in YGE.

Definitely look forward to these two collaborating this Christmas!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Genina,

    My name is Lydia and I work with DramaFever, the largest VOD website for Asian and international dramas and live-action TV shows. I really like your blog and wanted to know if you might be interested in working with us? If you're interested or have any questions, please email me at lding[at]dramafever[dot]com. Thank you so much and have a great day!

    Best,

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete