Friday, December 13, 2013

Update: Last push for this year!

As I've started my new journey in graduate school this year, I've been quite busy keeping up with the new wave of readings each week, and it's somehow keeping me from blogging about my favorite shows. I still do watch them, during meal time, and sometimes when I still don't feel like wrecking my mind in trying to understand what a certain author said. Nonetheless, I will eventually come up with my schedule to try to keep up with school, part-time work, and blogging.

After I'm done with all the work for this year, I'll be counting down to Christmas each day, to make up for my lack of Reel Thursday posts this December. Each day I will blog about Christmas movies that I've watched, been watching, and will be watching. I've never felt Christmas so festive as it is today, since I'm really feeling the Christmas spirit nowadays.. (probably because I downloaded Michael Bublé's Christmas album) Anyway, I'll be back soon in blogging! Happy Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment