Monday, November 25, 2013

K-Mondays: Reply 1994 at MAMA 2013.

Mnet Asian Music Awards this 2013 was held in Hongkong last Friday, November 22, 2013. I watched it from start to end, although I didn't get to watch some parts because I had to do something. Fortunately, I was just in time for Bigbang's performance. Apart from Bigbang, there's also one more thing that I was looking forward to this MAMA 2013. When I watched the red carpet on MAMA 2013, which was prior the awards show itself (obviously), I was so glad to see Go Ah Ra and Jung Woo together. I looked forward to them presenting some awards. What I didn't expect though was the appearance of these two..



Much like last year's MAMA where Shi Won (Jung Eun Ji) and Yoon Jae (Seo In Guk) had a short skit during the awards, this year also, Reply 1994 had a short appearance. Haitai and Samcheonpo introduced the next presenters, Jung Woo and Go Ah Ra (Trash-oppa and Na Jung) from Reply 1994.


Samcheonpo was amazed that Stevie Wonder also came to MAMA 2013.


Haitai mentioned that G-Dragon was the one who ran the Coup D'Etat (GD's album), while Samcheonpo reacted that many girls like him (GD).


Again we see Samcheonpo, singing EXO's Growl.



They're apparently also going to watch MAMA 2013.


As they went on and watched MAMA, they saw Na Jung (Go Ah Ra)..


and Sseuregi (Trash/Garbage) hyung-nim on air.


Here they are realizing that these two left them to go to Hongkong and be presenters at MAMA.


Both shouted "Sseuregi-hyung nim!!" and "Na Jung-ah!," as they watch the show.


Funny thing is that Jung Woo (Sseuregi) answered to these two (Haitai and Samcheonpo)'s call, in satoori (dialect)!


Jung Eun Ji was also focused by the camera because she was also part of the Reply 1997 gang..


Another funny incident while Jung Woo and Ah Ra presented was when Ah Ra spoke (fluently) in English and asked Jung Woo to say something (in English) to introduce himself and Jung Woo answered "me too." It was so funny and embarrassing at the same time. Jung Woo just made "Sseuregi" come alive in MAMA. Hahaha!

Nonetheless, even if Reply 1994 did not air that night, it was still fun watching them in MAMA. However, I still am not satisfied with the only episode last week! I am so lacking of Reply 1994 feels right now that I had to dedicate this week's K-Mondays to Reply 1994 again. Anyways, here's the list of winners in MAMA 2013 by Allkpop.

1 comment :

  1. can you tell me where can i find the video?

    ReplyDelete