Sunday, June 10, 2012

A boring life post.

What's going on in my life these days? Well, as I'm expecting to graduate, I feel so lazy about going to university and all. I feel like I should have a break because I haven't had any real ones lately. All that makes me move now is the thought that I'll be graduating this October. Well yeah, I need one more push to get me through this.

One thing that is also bugging me these days is my tendency to want all sorts of stuff. I have to remind myself that I can't have all of those things and that I have to limit it. Some are material things and some are not. I really need to have one direction right now. I like different sorts of things that's why I tend to have many "wants" or "likes" to the point that I don't know which path to follow anymore.

There's only one thing that I am proud of right now. I've stopped drinking soft drinks and I hope that I can still go through with that.

No comments :

Post a Comment