Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fangirl post! (V.I.P.)

I consider myself as a full-pledged V.I.P. (BigBang fan). I started becoming a half-hearted fan of BigBang in 2010 but then I have loved them more and more until in 2011, I became addicted. Now, we (V.I.P.'s and other K-pop fans) know that BigBang will be holding a concert here in the Philippines for their world tour (Alive). I died at the moment when I found that out and I just came back to life (I can't miss their concert, haha!). So yeah, I have been excited since then and I wouldn't forgive myself if I don't get the BEST seat in the concert. Although the best seat is in their dressing room.. kidding. Well, I'm ready to spend some moolah just to get a good (and I mean really good) view of the boys during the concert. Because of that excitement, I immediately bought the latest version of the BB light stick. I originally wanted to buy from the YGshop but then the shipping fee was too expensive. That's when my friend introduced me to a shop that her friend owns and then I bought two things: the light stick and the Alive album (GD cover). I admit that the light stick was expensive when I bought it but now there are many shops offering it at a much LOWER price so feel free to check other shops out. I just bought that immediately because I was really really excited and I don't care how much money I spend (haha! impulsive buyer.). Anyways, here are photos which I posted already on my instagram account (genina07). Follow me!



The light stick. (ver. 3)


The Alive album (GD cover)

I chose to buy the GD cover because obviously, by bias is GD. Anyways, let's all get ready for the concert and save some money for the ticket! Also, bigbangph (http://bigbangph.org/) has a project for the concert so check their website out for more details. It's dedicated to the boys so it will be a really huge project. Let's support Filipino V.I.P.'s and the hope for the success of the project! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment