Thursday, March 14, 2013

Miss Flower Music Tour by KTO

Korean Tourism Organization (KTO) has once again provided opportunities for Korean fanatics like me to express ourselves in order to win a free trip to Korea. This time, the contest is entitled Miss Flower Music Tour: You can be a song writer!


The contest encourages people to write a poem about Korea's spring, flowers and love. We all know that spring links to blooming flowers like the sign of a new beginning. And of course, what good way to express that through love and passion? This video below is shown for the contestant to gain inspiration in writing their own lyrics. 




Everyone can join, except you need to read the terms first (yes, it's important so that you won't get disappointed in the end) and create an account in www.ibuzzkorea.com before sending your entry. Without further ado, here's what I submitted.



By (username) genina07



I woke up missing your gentle embrace

The soft scent of yours impossible to replace
I want to soak in the pure beauty
That you once again will show me
Every color suits you
Albeit your mellow harmony's unique
Indeed you have an impeccable charm
And everyone yearns for your warmth



This might be the first time that I made lyrics and showed it to the public. I made one before when I was in first year of high school but then it was just for myself. I'm not a great poet/writer myself so I'm quite embarrassed of showing this publicly. Anyways, the point of this post is to share to my fellow Korean fanatics this contest!



How to join: here

More events/contests by KTO: here

No comments :

Post a Comment