Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Singapore October 2012 Day 2!

Day 2 was basically a trip to Sentosa Island where the Universal Studios is. We bought our ticket online for this day, that's why we were in this island the whole day. I confess that this trip to the Universal Studios was what I'd been looking forward to. 


Of course, the essential photo-taking at the entrance where the moving earth is.


                                                     

As soon as we went in, Po greeted us!


Chilling in New York, USS.


My dad went drilling.


Well isn't this my university? Hence the posture. (Archer)


Photo with a transformer. Is this Optimus? Best ride EVER! Went on it twice. (Transformer ride)


Met this guy with a nice body in Ancient Egypt.

We then ate Hainanese Chiken at the Jurassic Park. Food was good though pricey. It was definitely hot on this day. Though it ended up raining (lightly) in the afternoon.


Welcome to the kingdom of Far Far Away!


We waited for almost an hour for these two to show up! We were too tired to wait for Puss though..


Shrek's shack. Damn huge.


Frankenstein's Monster! AHHCKK!

We decided to leave USS because of the rain and went to discover other places in Sentosa island. I'm an avid fan of air transportation wherein you can see a great view of the place (though I'm quite scared) so we went to ride the cable car!


It says so on the cable car!


Was it scary? Huh?

The freebies that we got from riding.


The huge Merlion.

We ate snacks near this place and guess what we had? Paratha! I had been craving for that since then and we love that food so we tried it and it was gooood~

So that's it for day 2! It was pretty tiring as we walked all day. I'm also out of energy to write so I'm pushing my last entry for the Singapore trip tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment