Friday, September 21, 2012

What this blog is all about.

I just have a lot of feelings right now so I decided to make an entry. I'm just realizing that I'm on my last year of being a teenager and that I'm graduating soon. I mean, how can I not feel that right now when I'm being a bum doing nothing all day but watch FRIENDS. You see, while watching FRIENDS, I realized that "OMG, I'm turning 20 next year." And that 10 year gap from being a teenager to being a "full-grown" adult is deemed to be the "best" years in one's life. That's when one person can live independently and make choices for himself/herself. Those choices would directly affect which path one would walk in when he or she turns "old and boring." Well, as I'm watching that lovely series, I am really realizing that anything can happen and to be honest, I'm looking forward to those years in my life especially right now. As I'm really looking forward to it, I want to start it with something I would really enjoy. Maybe I'd have some regrets but hell to that I wouldn't think of them in a bad way and just make the present matter. 

I've noticed that these days I'm worrying a lot because of my future and I want to do all sorts of things. But I'm realizing that I am not the only one involved in my future that's why I'm really confused. I don't know which path to take with all the choices. I'd like to take on something that would make me look good but not make me feel good about myself, or vice-versa, that's why it's killing me. Now I just want to focus with myself and my present. Take choices one by one. Now, this paragraph doesn't really matter.

To put it short, life might not be all fun and adventure but we can treat it as one. I would like to have all the fun I could have especially when I still could. There's no stopping my adventure. Hell, this blog is all about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment